Sunday 11 January 2015

And plans some new trips......

Happy New Year!

What do you mean it's a bit late? This would have been New Year back in the 17th Century. Yes, a shameless use of history to  excuse laziness in posting. But apart from my weekly commute there haven't been many trips recently. And the one I did make was not improved by a bout of food poisoning. The food poisoning wasn't due to the the trip, I took it with me, well actually I thought I was better, but wasn't. Anyway it meant that plans for a Big City night out and maybe a trip to the Spa turned into TV in bed and....well three important facts:
1) My eyes nor indeed my hands are NOT bigger than my belly*
2) You should NEVER carpet a bathroom**
3) Dogs are supremely loyal, and disgusting

Ok.  Anyone from my bijou audience still reading and not retching? Then I'll address the matter in hand. Where to  next?
Next will be February, so do we go for somewhere with reliable sunshine? Appealing with the wet and windy weather we've been enjoying.   Or should we plan a trip which can include Dogstarke?  Possibly to somewhere with real Winter weather? Or nice walks and museums?

 Mmm .......*scratches head in a thoughtful way*. You know I am missing the sun, last February we were jetting off to the Philippines and UAE.  It was lovely.


Cue gratuitous holiday pics .......


Though it did rather spoil me and recalibrate my hotel expectations a tad beyond my budget.*** 

Some sunshine would be lovely though, and there were these really sweet deer


But then there's really, really sweet Dogstarke, and Dubai is expensive....


But she could stay with MasterStarke..........And he does miss her so.

Well. Which did I  choose? Actually it's not just me deciding, Mr Starke does get a say in the matter. And yesterday we booked.........


* I was told this when I chose more than I could eat as a child (it didn't happen all that often.....)
**Luckily it wasn't.
***I was spending a windfall


No comments:

Post a Comment